July 25, 2011

Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars



I know u're somewhere out there .
Somewhere far away . .
I want u back . . I want u back . .
My neighbor's think i'm crazy . .
But they don't understand . . .
You're all i have . . You're all i have . .


At night , when stars light up my room . . I sit by myself . .
Talking to the moon . 
Trying to get to you . .
In hopes , you're on the other side . .
Talking to me too .
Or am i a fool ,
Who sits alone . .
Talking to the moon . . .



I'm feeling like i'm famous . .
The talk of the town , they say i've gone mad . .
yeahh . .
I've gone mad . . 
But they don't know what i know . .
Cause , when sun goes down . .
Someone's talking back . . .
Yeahh ! they're talking back . .

Do you ever hear me calling ? 

Cause every night i'm talking to the moon . .
Still trying to get to you . .



p/s : still trying to more understands you , Bie <3

No comments: